BR4 Cutlass AR-15 Carbine
Continuing to develop rifles for Maritime Security use, the next generation rifle- The BR4 Cutlass was created. The Cutlass is our Free Float version of our Trident rifle specifically designed for MARSEC (Maritime Security) operations and Shipboard usage. Built with care to insure long lasting life in extreme conditions, the BR4 Cutlass, with extended rail and low profile gas block allows for more accessories to be installed and suited perfectly for shipboard, coastal and all weather operations.
CUTLASS MODEL SPECIFICATIONS
- Optional chrome Lined or Stainless, bead blasted and High Temp finished, 1:7 twist in 16 inch
- Cryogenically treated barrel
- NP3 coated fire control components
- NP3 coated parts including dust cover, forward assist, bolt catch, magazine catch, and take-down pins
- NP3 M16 profile bolt carrier group
- Stainless steel pins and lower parts
- Stainless steel springs
- Flip up front and rear sights
- Major components finished in firearms coating finish
Careful consideration that no direct ferrous metal to metal contact is made throughout the entire rifle, insuring corrosion free operation, even after months at sea. This rifle is perfect for shipboard operations, Coastal and Riverine ops. Available in Semi or select fire models.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All Firearms Sales are Final! No Refunds Period!