RTS TACTICAL BODY ARMOR LEVEL IV CERAMIC ACTIVE SHOOTER KIT-Black
The RTS Tactical Premium Plate Carrier utilizes top quality materials and offers the following features:
- Upgraded shoulder support system that improves load distribution and comfort
- Fast and donning platform while operating in an active shooter/first responder situation
- 3DX mesh sculpted internal lining, this plate carrier will breathe and offer comfort. Increased air flow = lower thermal load.
- Quick hook-and-loop fastener adjustments for the front, back, and shoulders
- Full 360 MOLLE webbing platform allows the operator to transform from a high-speed plate carrier set up to a heavy-duty assault platform variable to the operator's needs.
- Side closure system with "pull forward" adjustment, this allows for full operation of the Plate Carrier without the need of the
- Heavy Duty Reinforced drag handle.
- Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Cumberbund included
NIJ Level IV 10x12 SAPI Cut Single Curve Ceramic armor plate features:
- SAPI Cut Single Curve.
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IV.
- Protection from 5.56mm green tip SS109.
- Waterproof Polyurea Coating for lasting Ballistic Integrity.
- Thickness 1.1"
- Weight 6.3 lbs.
From the NIJ website:
5.56mm ammunition designed for military use, with a steel or partial steel core, needs a ceramic or metallic component to the hard armor plate to stop it. Some Level III have a ceramic/metallic face, but not all. If you have identified the M855 or other similarly designed steel core ammunition as a potential threat, a Level IV plate is the best choice for protection.
This kit includes the following:
Black Plate Carrier X1
6x8 Ceramic Side Plates X2
10X12 Ceramic Front & Back Plates X2
This item may be restricted in certain states and could take 5 to 7 days to process orders!!!
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All Sales are Final! No Refunds Period!