Sales Policy & Shipping!
Please read our sales policy prior to ordering! Thank you for understanding!
By purchasing you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 or 21 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or immoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Macster Enterprises, LLC dba Critical Defense Group or cdgfirearmssales.com for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using these items may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration.
Macster Enterprises, LLC dba Critical Defense Group or cdgfirearmssales, assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY MACSTER ENTERPRISES, LLC. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. MACSTER ENTERPRISES, LLC specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. MACSTER ENTERPRISES, LLC does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
We charge sales tax for all purchases in Texas and by law we must collect sales tax.
Purchases are subject to use tax in other states unless exempt from taxation in those other states. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet. Your state may require you to report your purchases that were not taxed and pay use tax on those purchases. Customers should check their state's reporting requirements for tax forms to be used for this purpose.
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. You must comply with Federal, State and Local Laws at the time of order and transfer of ownership
Federal Law mandates that guns may only be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. The dealer will ensure that you are legally allowed to purchase the gun under all Federal, State and Local Laws before completing the gun transfer. The majority of dealers charge a fee for this service that is NOT included in your purchase transaction and is to be paid to the FFL Dealer at the time of transfer. If applicable the FFL Dealer may also reserve the right to charge Sales Tax on your gun total as well as the transfer fee.
In order to purchase your gun and have us ship to your chosen FFL dealer. Failure to complete these steps will cause a delay in the shipping of your order.
Use our comprehensive FFL search tool to select an FFL dealer near you that will accept and perform your transfer. You can search for and select your FFL dealer.
Work with your selected FFL dealer to arrange your gun transfer. At the time of pick up, you will need to arrive with all proper identification and documentation / licenses to show that you can legally purchase and possess the gun.
The FFL Dealer will complete a background screening using the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) as required.
You should closely inspect the gun and verify the make, model, caliber/gauge and condition matches with what you ordered before any paperwork is filled out.
We won't ship to California, New York, Illinois or states with strict firearms laws. Just not worth the liability and additional paperwork! Contact us for additional questions or concerns. Prices do not reflect shipping at all total costs are for on site pick up by appointment only!!